- 3 cloves garlic
- About .5 to .25 inch piece of ginger depending on size
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound thin sliced beef
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 pinch white sesame seed
- Chop garlic and ginger finely or use a food processor.
- Heat vegetable oil over medium heat in a frying pan, Next add garlic and ginger and let cook for about a minute or so until fragrant.
- Add sliced beef, to the pan then evenly pour soy sauce and sprinkle the white pepper over the beef. . Using tongs or cooking chopsticks gently mix to feather before adding the water, salt and sugar. Again mix together until incorporated.
- Lastly add onion and cook , making sure to mix the onion and beef and continue until the onion softens and just starts to become translucent.
- Put everything in a bowl over rice. Sprinkle with white sesame seed. Best served with warm rice. Enjoy!